If you are unwell or have any flu-like symptoms (cough, cold, runny nose, fever, headaches, nausea), please DO NOT enter the premises. Please go home, self-isolate, and get tested at the earliest.
- We recommend that students receive their complete dosage of the Covid vaccine prior to their attendance at Yoga Sadhana
- We require proof of vaccine status
- We do not require you to take a covid test prior to the class
This policy is subject to change in accordance with State Health Guidelines.
What to bring to the class
- Your own face mask (you will not be permitted entry without a facemask)
Your own yoga mat
- If you do not own a yoga mat, we have a small selection available for purchase at the studio. Please arrive 20mins early if you wish to purchase one.
- Your mobile phone for QR check in
- Your own cushion, for sitting on (optional)
- Please ensure to dress comfortably (loose fitting clothing recommended)
Students will not be able to borrow or share yoga mats or cushions during the class
Entering the studio
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes prior to the scheduled class time
- Please use hand sanitizer provided at the entrance
- QR code check-in on entry is mandatory
- Masks must be worn when entering and exiting the studio.
- Once seated inside the classroom, you may remove your mask (optional).
- 1.5 metre spacing between students must be maintained at all times
Storing your belongings
- Only your yoga mat and/or cushions are permitted inside the classroom.
- Please leave footwear at the entrance using the shelving provided
- Keys, wallet, mobile phone, water bottle, handbags, glasses (etc) can be kept in the shelving provided at the entrance. (During the class, doors will be locked for security)
- Mobile phones must be switched off for the duration of the class
During the class
- IMPORTANT: Restrooms / Change rooms are not available. Please use the toilet at home before you come to the class so you can be seated without any struggle for the entire class duration.
- There will be no breaks during the class for using a restroom or for drinking water.
In case you have a medical condition that may require you to use the restroom or consume water frequently, please inform us in advance.
Purchasing items from the shop
- The Yoga Sadhana shop will be open after the end of the class.
- With exception for yoga mats, we will not be selling items before the class commences.
- Please ensure to use hand sanitizer before touching any products
- Payment options are PayID / bank transfer (preferred) or credit card
- Ensure to maintain a safe distance of 1.5m at all times
- Please exit in an orderly manner by maintaining a minimum distance of 1.5 metres
- Do not gather around the entrance or immediately outside the premises
- Ensure to check out using the Service NSW app upon exit
Thank you for following our Covid safety protocol and we look forward to your attendance at Yoga Sadhana.