While we are very excited to welcome students back into our premises from Saturday 13th June 2020, in the interest of the health and safety of the community at large, and under the guidance of Australian Government ordinances for public gatherings, we issue the following guidelines. We request you to please go through them carefully and kindly cooperate with us.
- All surfaces including door handles, shelves and studio floor will be regularly cleaned using disinfectant. Hand sanitiser dispensers & disinfecting wipes will also be available around the studio that you can help yourself to.
- Our class size has been reduced to accommodate for at least 2.0 metres between mats and one person per 4.0 square metres.
- No walk in enquiries will be entertained as we do not have a reception facility. Please call 0481 166 593 or email email@example.com to make an appointment, or register to attend a free intro session online.
- In case any student has flu-like symptoms, they will not be able to attend classes. Please seek medical assistance.
- Bathroom facilities will not be available to students as it is impractical to clean and disinfect the space after every use so we request you to plan ahead accordingly. (In the case of any health conditions that may require you to use the bathroom during a class, please let us know in advance so arrangements can be made).
- Shared yoga mats & cushions will not be available as they risk transmission so please bring your own mat and cushion to the studio and carry them back with you.
- We are all in this together so let us be kind and respectful to each other.
We eagerly look forward to welcoming you back into the studio! Please visit our newly updated website as we have added a second location (Melbourne), and please go through changes in pricing and schedule.
Yoga Sadhana Team