As everything else has changed after the pandemic, we also need to make some changes to the way we operate in order to stay relevant, sustainable and effective in bringing our offerings to as many people as possible. Towards this, we have planned the following changes. Please go through these carefully and e-mail us if you have any questions.
- No more memberships: Our style of yoga is unique in that it equips students to develop a personal practice that they can continue on their own. In order to emphasise this uniqueness, we try to minimise the dependence of students on our physical location
- Practise sessions on weekends only. These will be taking place as per the usual timings and will need to be booked in advance on an individual basis. Multi class passes are also available.
- First practise session free for anyone that has previously learnt Angamardana, Surya Kriya or Yogasanas at an Isha Foundation program or with Yoga Sadhana or another Isha Hatha Yoga teacher
- More weekday evening workshops will be taking place. Please keep an eye out for these on our schedule
- Our new pricing for the following programs w.e.f. June 2020 is as follows
- Surya Kriya $150
- Angamardana $200
- Yogasanas $250
- Hatha Bliss $900
The workshop fee includes one complimentary practise session passes (four passes for Hatha Bliss)
Please browse around our newly updated website as we have added a second location (Melbourne), and please go through our new studio guidelines before you visit us in person.